Unit-3 Internet E-Business Assignment Help
Unit-3 Internet & E-Business Assignment Help revenue models elucidate the way for firms to earn revenue, getting high return on capital invested by the firm and generating profit. There are several revenue models which can be used by firms or business to generate revue or profits
- Sales model- This model can be used by the business to generate revenue through selling information, services or products. E.g. of the company using this model- DoubleClick and Amazon(Choudhary, et al., 2009).
- Transaction fee model-fee can be charged by the company on the transactions made by the customers or the visitors. E.g. of the company using this model- E-Trade and eBay.
- Affiliate model- by using this model a company can steer business to an affiliate and can receive some percentage of revenue or referral fee from any resulting sales. E.g. of the company using this model- My Points.
- Advertising model-this model enable a company to provide advertisement forum on their website and get fees from the advertisers. The information provided through the website is free of cost for the users and revenue is generated through the advertisements promoted on the website. E.g. of the company using this model- Yahoo.
- Subscription model- Company may offer its services or user content on the website and can charge fees for subscribing the content in order to get access for the offerings(Leidner & Kayworth, (September 4, 2008)). E.g. of the company using this model- ESPN, Consumer Reports.
Unit-3 Internet E-Business Assignment Help
Compare two revenue models by assessing their benefits and challenges. Analyze each model in terms of its revenue-generating capacity.
As discussed above, revenue models help the company in generating profits and high return on investments. Two revenue models which can be used by F&M are as follows-
- Advertising model-this model enable a company to provide advertisement forum on their website and get fees from the advertisers. The information provided through the website is free of cost for the users and revenue is generated through the advertisements promoted on the website(Manzoor, 2010). This model would help the company to generate revenue form the advertisement and the income form the advertisements can be used for various business operations. Challenge with this model is that customers may get confused with the advertisement shown on the company`s website and after seeing the advertisement they may change their purchasing decision and go for the product which is shown in the advertisement by another company.
- Transaction fee model- F&M can charge fee on the transactions made by the customers or the visitors. This model will help the company in generating the revenue as when the customers would make any transaction then company can charge fee for that transaction. This fee can be based on the variables or can be fixed on the transactions which may create challenge for the business as when the transactions fees varies then it may confuse the customers and they may not prefer to buy products(Kamel & Rouibh, 2011).
3.3 Report on future developments in e-business revenue models.
Revenue models in e-business have potentiality in future developments, as revenue models can be integrated with each other to facilitate positive impact for the businesses. There are various revenue models which are discussed above. In future by integrating the revenue model, a firm would be able to get more profit and able to generate high revenues(Rainer, 2010). The new revenue model would be integration of two or more than two models. For an example, transaction model and advertisement model can be used by the firm at same time which will deliver huge profit for the business. At present some companies are using new models for generating revenue, these models are transformed by combining two or more models. Google, Facebook, eBay are some of the companies which are at present using the combined models for revenue generation and improvise their models when there is requirement(Manzoor, 2010). Click Here :
4.1 Use and apply key elements of a good website design structure
Prototype home webpage is suitable for F&M`s proposed strategy. This website structure is simple and can be accessed by the users or visitors in easy way another reason for selecting this website structure is that customers would be attracted through this website and they would prefer to buy products from this website. There are key elements which are important to be considering while developing a website as these elements helps in creating an effective website(Robbins, 2012). Websites’ key elements involves- relevant content, mobile site, easy navigation, credibility, call for action, user friendly etc. Appropriate navigational bars which are clearly linked with the other parts of website or webpages, makes the website inaccessible for the visitors. It is must to design the website in such a manner that it shall be easily accessible or followed. A brief site map can be given in the website on the existing pages which is correlated to the home page of website. Visual design of the website shall be in pleasant way so that customer or the visitors may get attracted towards the website and prefer to buy product from this website. Content of the home page or on the other page should be relevant or related with the company and the products or services offer by the company so that customers may not get confuse and they can buy the products in easy way by using the information given on the company`s website(Robbins, 2012). User friendly website i.e. easy to use website ispreferred by the visitors or customers as the website which takes time to load or do not load in some other browsers are not prefer by the customers. Therefore the website shall be designed in a manner so that it may possess the entire key element which makes it effective, as an effective website creates a positive impact on the business. Order Now :