BSBMGT608 Manage Innovation Continuous Improvement | Management
• Briefly introduce the assignment details.
• Explain the purpose of this task
• Provide a brief overview/background of A.C. Gilbert
2. Key systems and process used by A.C. Gilbert (refer to student work book pages 17 and 18 and the diagram on page 15 and 16 of the appendix).Briefly explain what you mean by the following and how they are followed in A.C. Gilbert
a. Supply Chain
• Supply chains represent the procurement, production and distribution activities of an organisation.
• Within a supply chain, these activities are viewed as linked and reliant on one another to produce the final outcome.
• A.C. Gilbert supply chain includes - acquisition of raw material, systems and process and sales delivery