Research In Business
Research In Business
TOPIC NAME :IMPACT ON SAMSUNG USERS BEFORE AND AFTER NOTE 7 ( DUE TO BATTERY EXPLOSION
BECAUSE OF NOTE 7 BATTERY EXPLOSION MANY PEOPLE MIGRATING TO IPHONE
LEVEL OF CORRELATION BETWEEN SAMSUNG AND IPHONE
LITERARURE REVIEW MUST INCLUDE NUMBER OF IMPACTS
METHOD OF ASSIGNMENT
- A detail statement of the problem that you would like to investigate.
- Research aim, objectives and research questions: What are the potential research objectives and questions that can address the problem?
- Justification and potential output of the research project: Why is your chosen project important both theoretically and practically? What are the potential outputs and outcomes of your research?
- Conceptual framework: An analysis of the literature relevant to the research topic that will give you the conceptual basis for conducting this research.
- Methodology: Based on the conceptual framework, research aim(s) and objectives, you need to provide a detail description of the data collection methods and tools, data sources and the methods/tools that you will use to analyse the data.
- Organisation of the study, project budget and schedule: Write the names of the chapters/sections of your research report, and briefly discuss what you will write in those chapters/sections followed by a brief description of budget for conducting this study and project schedule i.e., Gantt Chart.
This is an individual research task. You are required to demonstrate your understanding of the relevant body of works to a real-life business research. We expect you to read and reflect on at least twenty recent refereed journal articles on your topic supported by any other evidence or information that can help refine the problem of your research, formulate conceptual framework and the methods of data collection and analysis. Please see detailed guidelines about specific research requirements on the unit Moodle site. You SHOULD write 3000 words maximum for this assignment. The cover page and the list of references are not counted in the word limit.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
Learning Outcomes Assessed
- develop and employ ethical practices that consider social, cultural and legal responsibilities of researchers and the research process;
- critically evaluate published academic research, identify secondary data sources, and review extant literature, to develop a theoretical framework for a business problem or opportunity;
- choose and apply the appropriate research strategies (qualitative and/or quantitative) and techniques to best address the research problem;
- demonstrate the application of data analysis techniques and measurement concepts; and
- prepare and communicate a comprehensive research proposal.
- Cognitive, technical and creative skills
- Ethical and Professional Responsibility