Total Marketing Solution
Marketing is an organizational function set of process for planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion, and delivering value to customer, and services to create relationships in a way that satisfy individual and organizational objectives.
• Strategic Marketing is a long term process that can differentiate organization from competitors by analyzing environmental, market competitive and business factors affecting the corporation and its business units. Identifying the opportunities and threats in business areas of organization interest to increase sales and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
• Strategic Marketing serve as the fundamental support of marketing plans designed to fill market needs and reach marketing objectives. it involves:
1. Identifying Market opportunities to the organization.
2. Focus on performing better in the changing condition rather than increasing its sales or revenue figures so that it can have long term effect in the customers.
3. Analyze company strengths and weaknesses with respect to market opportunities and threats to achieve competitive advantages.
4. A key component of marketing strategy is often to keep marketing in line with a company’s overarching mission statement.
5. Create a plan to monitor progress and a set of contingencies if problems arise in the implementation of the plan.
6. It assists in the motivation, coordination and implementation of business activities
• Strategic marketing is focused on establishing a long-term relationship with its customer rather than selling the product for just once. Customer retention and developing a loyalty with the brand will ultimately help in retainingcompany competitive advantages.