Case Study Analysis problem
Study of Case Analysis problem
Importance of case analysisproblems
Case Study Analysis problem has the significant importance that it is used to expose real world situation and events to students and let them make judgments about the events. It is basically one of the most used practices in specific education programs. The mechanisms of a case study in academic phrase would include a statement of the accompanying of the problem being reviewed, the explanation of the environment, identification of the leading issues, a statement of the steps taken to extend solutions to the problem, the assessment of the result of these steps and suggestions on how to arrive at the best possible conditions.
This kind of assessment increase thinking and decision-making capability of students which will help them in future. Motivate their imagination process. And will help them to make a correct decision. It will also increase their positive thinking. Guide them how to face real world problems positively.
A Case study is also used in business analysis. Doing business is the risky thing but if your homework or we can say case study is terrific then no one can stop you to touch heights of sky.
A Case study is the preplanning of the work. By making your study powerful, half work is done there only.
It is also used in many proficient edification programs, chiefly in the commercial institute, to exposed real-world situations to students for measuring their capability to analyze other significant features of a specified dilemma. In over-all, a case study ought to comprise, in sequence: circumstantial on the business environment, explanation of the business and so on.
Case Study Analysis problem
Difficulties faced by a student solving case analysis problems
- As the case study is related to dealing with the real world situation students found it difficult to judge it and make correct decision because at this phase they are not that much exposed to the real world.
- Many times students do not even understand the situation.
- They found themselves in dilemma.
- Sometimes students got stuck.
- Sometimes they have peer pressure about making the decision.
- They get frightened because of their parents.
- So many problems are there for students in making case study analysis.
Few important tips to solve case analysis problems
- Preparation of Case by proper analyzing of issues.
- Read and examine the case thoroughly with full concentration.
- Take proper notes, highlight appropriate evidence, and underline crucial problems.
- Concentrate on your analysis.
- Recognize 2 to 5 vital problems.
- Find out a reason why do these problems arise?In which manner they influence on the progress of the organization?
- Who is answerable for them?
- Try to find out probable solutions.
- Analyze course readings, deliberations, outside research, your familiarity.
- Select the finest solution.
- Consider robust supporting proof, advantages, and disadvantages: is this solution precise?
- Analyze a real-life situation, which is a situation that has been faced by a real company.
- Decide what you want the outcome of the situation will be.
- Recognize difficulties that will disturb the result.
- Govern conceivable solutions to the difficulties you recognized.