Design Methodology Research
Before producing the project specification for the research report, it is very important that we should know clearly that what actually the project specification is? Project specification is defined as the description of the purpose of doing the project in a crystal clear way. The description includes all the detailed about the project like the goals, what actually the research report is all about, which methods are opted for doing the research, collecting the data, analyses of data, and the people involved in doing the research (Kumar2005). For producing the project specification, the primary thing which is needed is to find is the selection of the topic which we have already done earlier. Project specification will go like this:
- Outline specification which includes the title of the project. While deciding the title the researcher will make sure that the heading of the title should be clear without any ambiguity and is able to tell the purpose of the research without misleading the users of the research report. For my research the project title is been decided keeping in mind the importance of correctness of the title. The chosen title is capable of conveying the purpose of the research. The Title of my projectis“Identification of the needs of the online travel business with the objective of increasing the sales”.
- Introduction of the report: The corporate travellers comes into existence in the year 1999 which the objective of catering to the need of small scale and the medium sized organization. Their targeted customer group is the business houses (Kim2010). They started their operation in the year 1999 and within a very short span of time they have acquired a very big market but later on, the competition increases they realises that their policy and plans are not working well and their sales is going down objective of the research is to find out the way which attracts the customer of corporate sector most in deciding their travel. For overcoming this issue they decided to introduce the online tour services for their business.
Design Methodology Research
- This will provide them the competitive edge against the competitors and their market size will also increase as a result of this. They decided to take a survey and prepare a report under the supervision of expert present in their organization to know the customers attraction towards their business as a result of the introduction of the online business (Kuom 1999). They assign this task to one of the most experience expert of their organization who in association with his team will work towards preparing the research report on the reason in the fall of sales. He started working on this without wasting time so that the organization can be saved from risk if any and can gain a competitive edge over the competitors.
- Literature Review: Literature review will include the study of the various research books, websites, Article on clients, reviews from the client on their services which will prove helpful for us and can contribute to the growth of the business. This will prove to be very helpful for him in achieving his objective. The study and information can be collected in the below mention format by the researcher:
|Topics which is studied by the researcher||Sources of information(Example- Books, websites)|
|Identification of the needs of the online travel business with the objective of increasing the sales||References are given at the end of the research project|
- Method of collecting the data: The relevancy of the method of data collection plays a very important role in the life of researcher and topic of research (Kothari2004). He should have clarity on the method which is being opted for the research purpose. The first thing is the decision on the type of research which is to be conducted than which sources the data is to be collected. In our research we will use both the primary and the secondary method of data collection. The researcher also required to prepare the plan of the action for the research process. He will describe the entire task to be done during his research and the start date and the end date of that particular task. In our research report, the tasks will be divided in the below mention manner:
|Name of the tasks||Date|
|Review of the history|
|Collection of primary data|
|Collection of secondary data|
|Analyses of the data|
- Method to be used for data collection: The next task is the listing of the theory, tools and techniques which we will use for our research report. For analysing the reason for the decrease in the sales we will use the primary and the secondary data source (He 2011).
- Limitation: During our research, the major constraint we faced are the time, access to resources and understanding of some of the secondary data sources.
- Conclusion: Conclusion of our research is the findings of the research report. Our findings were our non-presence in the internet.Order Now