Business Assignment Help Australia | Online Assignment Help
- Business Assignment Help Australia this assignment please remove all business related information but make sure it does not disturb the flow of assignment.
- Business Assignment Help Australia make sure about word limit for this assignment 1000-1200 words.
- Business Assignment Help Australia write another paragraph about the last part of the task, why cultural self-awareness assists people to be more culturally intelligent. But make sure flow of the assignment does not disturb and about word limit.
- Please write a new conclusion (mentioned with the conclusion).
Business Assignment Help Australia Cultural awareness is been considered to be most important aspect as it reflects the image of the people belonging to the specific culture. The present assessment would be focusing to the cultural self awareness so that to extract the cultural backgrounds and develop an effective cultural intelligence. It would include specific reflection of the real experiences as well as the theoretical bases regarding the cultural awareness and its related aspects. Furthermore, it would also include the discussion about how people are been facilitated to be more cultural intelligent with the help of cultural self awareness.
According to Smith-Augustine.et.al, (2014) cultural awareness is an establishment of the communication and includes the capabilities of the availing the information about one’s own cultural values and perceptions and make better use of the same for enhancing the cultural intelligence. It mainly includes the knowledge and information about the cultural differences and impacts of the same on each other. It is very much important to have the knowledge about cultural beliefs, values, languages, etc. The cultural self awareness is also comprised of firm grasp over what the cultural actually is and what it requires. The culture is however differentiated on the basis of customs, values, beliefs, language, religion, etc. The cultural self awareness is been considered to be an important aspect with respect to the differences among the cultural studies which could impact while any cross cultural act or business (Engle & Nash, 2015). It has been usually seen that having cultural self awareness facilitates an individual in relating its culture and comparing it with the other in order to gain enhanced knowledge about the same.
As per Wernsing & Clapp-Smith (2013), cultural intelligence is been defined as the measure of the capabilities of the individual to carry out the functionalities in a multi cultural environment effectively. The cultural intelligence is been applied in both personal and professional lives in order to promote and develop the cross cultural interactions. It is been used to encourage the work and communication across the cultures and understand the cultural aspects in details. Cultural Awareness is the foundation of the communication that helps business to involve in the other country with the help of identifying the culture of another country. Cultural awareness assists the organization to identify the cultural differences among two nations and facilitate the management to design the policy according to the culture of the nation. Cultural awareness becomes the centre of communication when management interacts with the people of other nation. For example Indian culture is different from the culture of UK (Groves.et.al, 2014). People in UK have the different mindset regarding food whereas people in India have variable mindset for the food they like to eat spicy food. This all things depend on the culture and tradition of the nations.
In context to my knowledge, the culture is what we inherit from our ancestors and have learned from the past rituals, values, beliefs and practices. The self cultural awareness is believed to be important for each and every individual in order to establish its own identity and belongingness to its roots. It has been seen that the cultural differences plays a vital role in carrying out any of the personal or professional activity and affects the same to the great extent. I basically belong to the Punjabi family and follow the Indian Punjabi culture. I had discovered that India is the country which acquires huge diversity in its culture and displays enormous diversified cultural activities out of it. According to Tomalin & Stempleski, (2013) cultural self awareness is an important aspect which helps in relating the beliefs and values to the grounds and initiating for the same. It has been observed that cultural awareness also helps in making effective plan for any of the activity like business initiation in other country. Every country acquires different cultural environment which influences the business activities at large. It has been also stated that cultural self awareness is very much important to be competent in the other fields and avail better opportunities out of the same. I believe that cultural self awareness is more important than developing the cultural intelligence as to develop one’s own cultural competence (Barbuto.et.al, 2015).Please remove this information
MacNab & Worthley, (2012) discussed that awareness about own cultural beliefs, values and judgments become more important in case when an individual have to get involved with the people from diversified cultural backgrounds and understand their perceptions as well. It is important to enhance the cultural awareness for the people because the beliefs and value of the culture share the perceptions and defines the way it observes the entire world. I had discovered that becoming culturally self aware is not n easy task as it involves wide range of the aspects. In my opinion, culturally proficient is been considered to have more understanding of your own culture rather than understanding others culture specifically. Higher cultural self awareness in an individual leads to enhance the capabilities to predict the effects of one’s behaviour would have on others (Meyer, 2015). The Indian Punjabi culture is much different from the culture of any other country which could hamper the behaviours and perception regarding any of the situations. I have experienced that the Punjabi culture is been considered as full of different rituals and festivals. My native language is Punjabi and every one in my family speaks the same language and due to this I had came across various challenges also while moving round the world as when suddenly I need to speak, I naturally speak Punjabi language only which is difficult for others to understand. Punjabis are fond of eating and thus include wide range of dishes which I had explored from my family.
In addition this, Ng.et.al, (2012) had identified that with the differences in the cultural aspects an individual requires having in-depth knowledge and understanding of both one’s own and other cultures so that to flourish its own ventures in the broader senses. An individual carrying out its business activities in the domestic country and desires to expand across the borders requires having efficient knowledge about the culture so that to understand the perceptions and views of the people there. Therefore, in order to enhance the cultural intelligence it is important to first develop cultural self awareness and make better use of the same (Ang & Van Dyne, 2015). Cultural intelligence is basically defined as the ability of interacting confidently and effectively with the people from diversified culture in both the social and professional context.Please remove this paragraph
According to my experience, it is necessary to have adequate amount of knowledge and understanding about the cultural differences so that to relate the same and identify the effects of the behaviour prior to the situations. It is very much essential for an individual to collect cultural information to enhance its self awareness regarding its own culture which would directly help him in carrying out its activities effectively. Initiating with the business expansion requires the cultural intelligence extensively so that to meet the expectation and the requirement of the new markets. The cultural awareness provides with the idea of how and what aspects of the culture as how people reacts towards any situation or express their disagreements within each other and what feedback had to be given to the subordinates (Alon.et.al, 2016). Moreover, it is been considered that cultural self awareness contributes in the development of cultural intelligence effectively.
Business Assignment Help Australia | Online Assignment Help
The above discussion displays that cultural awareness is an establishment of the communication and includes the capabilities of the availing the information about one’s own cultural values and perceptions and make better use of the same for enhancing the cultural intelligence. It has been identified that having cultural self awareness facilitates an individual in relating its culture and comparing it with the other in order to gain enhanced knowledge about the same. The self cultural awareness is believed to be important for each and every individual in order to establish its own identity and belongingness to its roots. The assessment even found that the cultural differences plays a vital role in carrying out any of the personal or professional activity and affects the same to the great extent. Furthermore, it has been seen that it is necessary to have adequate amount of knowledge and understanding about the cultural differences so that to relate the same and identify the effects of the behaviour prior to the situations. It is very much essential for an individual to collect cultural information to enhance its self-awareness.
Please write a new conclusion from last two paragraphs because second last paragraph is good for the conclusion and please make sure about word limit for this assignment (1000-1200).
Books and journals:
- Alon, I., Boulanger, M., Meyers, J., & Taras, V. (2016). The development and validation of the Business Cultural Intelligence Quotient. Cross Cultural & Strategic Management, 23(1), 78-100.
- Ang, S., & Van Dyne, L. (2015). Handbook of cultural intelligence. Routledge.
- Barbuto, J. E., Beenen, G., & Tran, H. (2015). The role of core self-evaluation, ethnocentrism, and cultural intelligence in study abroad success. The International Journal of Management Education, 13(3), 268-277.
- Engle, R. L., & Nash, B. (2015). Does It Matter If Researchers Use Individual Dimension Constructs or Only Aggregated Constructs of Cultural Distance and Cultural Intelligence?. Journal of International Business Research, 14(2), 47.
- Groves, K. S., Feyerherm, A., & Gu, M. (2014). Examining cultural intelligence and cross-cultural negotiation effectiveness. Journal of Management Education, 1052562914543273.
- MacNab, B. R., & Worthley, R. (2012). Individual characteristics as predictors of cultural intelligence development: The relevance of self-efficacy. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 36(1), 62-71.
- Meyer, L. L. (2015). Evaluating the influence of culture and human factors on project management contributing to the success of managing culturally diverse engineering teams in a global environment (Doctoral dissertation).
- Ng, K. Y., Van Dyne, L., Ang, S., & Ryan, A. M. (2012). Cultural intelligence: A review, reflections, and recommendations for future research.Conducting multinational research: Applying organizational psychology in the workplace, 29-58.
- Smith-Augustine, S., Dowden, A., Wiggins, A., & Hall, L. (2014). International immersion in Belize: fostering counseling students’ cultural self-awareness. International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling,36(4), 468-484.
- Tomalin, B., & Stempleski, S. (2013). Cultural awareness. Oxford University Press.
- Wernsing, T., & Clapp-Smith, R. (2013). Developing global leaders through building cultural self-awareness. European Journal of International Management, 7(5), 535-549.