BSBWOR501 Manage Personal Work
ASSESSMENT COVER SHEET
This Assessment Cover Sheet outlines the rules that govern all assessments at Stanley College. This document must be signed by youfor each unit assessment completed. Assessments will not be accepted for marking/review without a completed and signed Assessment Cover Sheet.
|Student Name:||Student ID:|
|Trainer Name:||Group ID:|
|Student Email Address: @stanleycollege.edu.au|
|Unit of Competence: BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
By signing this Agreement, I confirm that I have read the Assessment Submission Guidelines, as detailed in the Student Handbook and/or my Course Study Guide (provided as part of my enrolment and available via the Stanley College website). In particular:
- The work submitted is my own and does not contain another’s persons material represented in place of my work. I understand that academic dishonesty could potentially lead to the removal of my qualification. I understand that I must acknowledge in an appropriate manner all information and sources of assistance used in my assessment work.
- If your trainer/assessor believes that your assessment/text or any form of assessment has been plagiarised, then he/she must collect all evidence and refer the matter to the Course Coordinator and Student Support Officer.
- I have followed all submission, presentation and file name guidelines outlined in the submission guidelines. I am aware that if I don’t follow required guidelines, this could result in my assessments being returned unmarked by my designated trainer and/or fees being incurred.
- I understand that I must not receive undue assistance or the unauthorised help of others in the preparation of my assessment work.
- I will not allow other students to access or copy any of my assessment work.
- I understand that if I am dissatisfied with the way I have been assessed or my result, I have the right to appeal within 30 working days of receiving a result. This can be done with my Trainer or a Student Support Officer.
I hereby declare that I have read the above statement and that all the material I submit for assessment is entirely my own and meets all of the School’s assessment requirements.
Due Dates for Assessment:
Please confirm your due dates for this specific assessment here with your trainer:
Assessment Due Date
|Assessment 1||Student Evidence||Assessment Task 1||Due Date:|
|Assessment 2||Student Evidence||Assessment Task 2||Due Date:|