|Student Name||Student Number|
|Unit Code/s & Name/s||BSBPMG505A Manage Project Quality|
|Assessment Type||?Case Study? Assignment ? Project ? Other (specify)|
|Assessment Name||Assessment 3|
|Assessment Due Date||Assessment Received Date|
|Student Declaration: I declare that this assessment is my own work. Any ideas and comments made by other people have been acknowledged as references. I understand that if this statement is found to be false, it will be regarded as misconduct and will be subject to disciplinary action as outlined in the TAFE Queensland Student Rules. I understand that by emailing or submitting this assessment electronically, I agree to this Declaration in lieu of a written signature.|
?Student provided with feedback
|Attempt 1||Satisfactory ?||Not Satisfactory?||Date||/ /|
|Attempt 2||Satisfactory ?||Not Satisfactory?||Date||/ /|
|Satisfactory ?||Not Satisfactory?||Date||/ /|
|Assessor Name||Assessor Signature|
|Note to assessor: Please record any reasonable adjustment below that has occurred during this assessment e.g. written assessment given orally.|
|PRIVACY DISCLAIMER: TAFE Queensland is collecting your personal information for assessment purposes. The information will only be accessed by authorised employees of TAFE Queensland. Some of this information may be given to the Australian Standards Quality Authority (ASQA) or its successor and/or TAFE Queensland for audit and/or reporting purposes. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us written permission or we are required by law.|
BSBPMG505 Manage Project Qualityes
|Instructions to Student||General Instructions:|
For this assessment, there is one (1) task to be completed. You must adequately address each of the tasks which follow.
Number of Attempts:
You will receive two (2) attempts for this assessment. Should your 1st attempt be not satisfactory, your teacher will discuss the relevant questions with you and will arrange a 2nd attempt to be scheduled. Should your 2nd attempt not be successful, or you fail to undertake the 2nd attempt, you will be deemed “not satisfactory” for this assessment item. Only one re-assessment attempt may be granted for each assessment item, with the exception of Apprentices or Trainees who are permitted an additional supplementary assessment.
To achieve a satisfactory result, your assessor will be looking for your ability to demonstrate the following key skills/tasks/knowledge to industry standard:
· Determine quality objectives, standards and levels, with input from stakeholders and guidance of a higher project authority, to establish the basis for quality outcomes and a quality management plan
· Select and use established quality management methods, techniques and tools to determine preferred mix of quality, capability, cost and time
· Conduct inspections of quality processes and quality control results to determine compliance of quality standards to overall quality objectives
· Review processes and implement agreed changes continually throughout the project life cycle to ensure continuous quality improvement
· Review project outcomes against performance criteria to determine the effectiveness of quality management processes and procedures
|Evidence Required to be Submitted and Method of Submission||Assessment3|
Online submission via Connect upload
|Instructions to Assessor||Work, Health and Safety: A work health and safety check of the assessment environment is to be conducted prior to the assessment and any hazards addressed appropriately.|
Examination Range and Conditions:
Materials to be supplied:
|Assessment Context and Description (if required)|
|Note to Student||An Assessment Mapping Matrix is available from your teacher upon request. The mapping matrix shows how the knowledge and skills that you are being asked to demonstrate align to the requirements of each Unit of Competency.|
The purpose of this assessment task 3.1 is to:
- demonstrate application of the principles of quality management systems
- determine quality requirements
- demonstrate application of quality assurance
- demonstrate use and continuous improvement of quality management systems.
What to do
You are required to answer each of the following eight (8) questions.
- Give three examples of how an organisation can benefit from having a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Who are the stakeholders that should have input into determining quality objectives and why?
- Describe how you could implement quality control.
- Give a brief explanation of the quality management methods, techniques or tools that you selected.
- What are the benefits of a site specific QMS?
- Give three examples of legislation or national standards that apply to a QMS
- What are the key benefits to reviewing a QMS?
- Describe two processes for identifying the causes of unsatisfactory results when reviewing a QMS.
The assessment must be presented neatly in a logical order that demonstrates attention to presentation, layout and organisation of the material expected of a professional member of the industry. If you do not do so it may result in your assessment being marked UNSATISFACTORY and returned to you without further comment.
ALSO, BEFORE SENDING IN YOUR ASSESSMENT, HAVE YOU:
|· made a copy of all pages in the assessment and put it in a safe place||Yes/No|
|· write your 10 digit student number, in the space provided at the top of this document||Yes/No|
|· check you are uploading all appropriate assessment answers via your online course||Yes/No|