BSBADM409 Coordinate Business Resources
|Assessment Type||Assessment –||Time allowed|
|Due Date||Location||AHIC||Term / Year|
|National Code/Title||BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources|
|Student Name||Student ID|
|Student Declaration: I declare that the work submitted is my own, and has not been copied or plagiarised from any person or source.||Signature: ____________________________|
|RESULTS (Please Circle)||SATISFACTORY||NOT SATISFACTORY|
Feedback to student:
|Student Declaration: I declare that I have been assessed in this unit, and I have been advised of my result. I am also aware of my appeal rights.|
|Assessor Declaration: I declare that I have conducted a fair, valid, reliable and flexible assessment with this student, and I have provided appropriate feedback.|
|Instructions to the Candidates|
v This assessment is to be completed in class supervised by assessor.
v Should you not answer the questions correctly, you will be given feedback on the results and your gaps in knowledge. You will be given another opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to be deemed competent for this unit of competency.
v If you are not sure about any aspect of this assessment, please ask for clarification from your assessor.
v Please refer to the College re-submission and re-sit policy for more information.
v If you have questions and other concerns that may affect your performance in the examination please inform the assessor immediately.
- Focus on the business area you have worked on through this simulation and case study. Prepare a poster showing how Golden Institute can improve:
- Resources cost controls – cost of acquisition, cost of ordering, cost of transport or delivery, cost of stock levels
- Resources usage data using a method that you recommend
- Resources health and safety management, in particular fault checking and maintenance using a method that you recommend
- Resources and services planning through consultation and feedback from the users in the business area using simple methods that you recommend
- Resource records management using an improved procedure or form that you recommend
- Presentation and observation:
Present this poster to the whole group and the trainer who is role playing the Operations Manager at Golden institute. This involves:
- Each person in the work group will explain their individual poster in 5 minutes
- Each person will focus on one area of improvement that you would respectfully recommend to Golden Institute for co-ordination of business resources in the business area.
- When each person in the work group has presented their poster, the work group as a team will take questions for the whole group and the Operations Manager.