This assignment is aiming to develop a small 10 question assessment test for nursing professionals regarding assessment of their knowledge about national healthy policy of Australia, its priorities and challenges associated in implementation.
Aim and Objective
Aim of this entire exercise is to ensure that newly joined nursing professionals are fully aware of the national health policy and its key agendas so that they align their job roles and objectives with long term goals and objectives of federal government regarding health care structure of Australia. This entire assignment will be true and false questions and it is divided into two parts. Part a will be a pre session test where current gap of knowledge would be assessed, accordingly session will be planned while part b will assess the knowledge gained after the session.
Please answer all questions in yes or no.
1. Are you aware of the concept called National health policy of Australia?
2. is current national health expenditure is in range of 80-90 billion AUD annually last year.
3. Is increasing the specialized services in Australian urban region a priority of national health
policy of Australia.
4. Government is worried about the less than average cost of health care treatment in
5. Currently Medicare is fully focusing on increasing subsidy for patients and encouraging them
to take as much advantage as possible.
6. National health policy of Australia is due to be designed new in every 2 years.
7. National health policy of Australia also governs the private and government health insurers.
8. Government is planning that less expenditure should be on e health initiatives and more on
physical presence of medical professionals.
9. Immigrant medical professionals are discouraged according to latest national health policy
10. Increasing population is a challenge for current health care system (Denscombe, 2007).