Arranging Documents Assignment Help
Arranging Documents Assignment Help The purpose of this part is to create an interest calculator. Two marks for each point
- Create a loan calculator that calculates the monthly payment, when given the loan amount, payback period and interest rate. Start with a scenario of $100,000, at 7.5%, over 3 years. Copy this somewhere on the sheet, and label this as “Option 1”
- Use goal seek to determine how long it would take you to pay back the loan if you could only make payments of $3000 per month. Copy this somewhere on the sheet, and label this as “Option 2”
- Develop a Data Table that shows several different monthly payment possibilities, with varying time periods and interest rates. For the years, use 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, and 4. For interest rates, use 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5 and 8.Save this file as “part1. xslx”.
Part 2 – Decision Table
The purpose of this part is to make a tool that will help determine a discount rate for a customer, depending on how much they have spent at your company to date this year. The idea is that the more the customer has spent, the greater the discount they get.
Arranging Documents Assignment Help
- Create a lookup table that you use to decide the percentage discount, based on the purchases.
- If the customer has purchased less than $100, they get a 2% discount.
- If the customer has purchased at least $100 but less than $500, they get a 5% discount
- If the customer has purchased at least $500 but less than $2000, they get a 12% discount
- If the customer has purchased at least $2000 but less than $5000, they get a 17% discount
- If the customer has purchased at least $5000, they get a 22% discount.
- Create a field containing the calculation for the discount, using the data from the lookup table.
Save this file as “part2.xslx”.
Part 3 –Refining and Presenting Data
The purpose of this part is to take a list of donors and present data regarding the donations. You will need the “donors.xslx” file.
- Use Open Refine to make sure that the data file is ready for analysis. To do that, you will have to ensure that all values representing the province of the donor are standardized.
- Create two PivotTables
- One Pivot Table to present the total donations, grouped by province.
- Another Pivot Table to present the average donation by province.
- Sort each Pivot Table from the highest donation value to the lowest
- Create two charts (Pivot Charts if you like)
- One Pie Chart to represent the percentage of total donations by province
- One Bar Char to present the average donation by province.
Save this file as “part3.xslx”
Part 4 – Collaborating with Others over Documents
The purpose of this part is to ensure that you can collaborate with team members using some of the editing features in Microsoft Word. For this section, you need to use the file “lake head_ document. docx”
- Open Document 2. Ensure all of the changes tracked in Document 2 have been accepted. Also ensure that any changes suggested in the comments have been addressed, and the comments have been deleted.
- Ensure that there are no grammar or spelling errors (but Canadian spelling must be maintained).
- Turn off “Track Changes”
- Add a picture of a cat right at the bottom center of the document. The picture should be resized and cropped so that it is 2” by 2”. It CANNOT be skewed.
- Add all of the following elements. (-1 for any one element not applied correctly)
- Change the “Normal” style to the following: Arial or Helvetica font, color dark blue, size 11pt, 1.5 spacing, align justify.
- Change the margins to be 1.5 inches on top, and 1.25 inches on the side.
- Add a header. Make sure “Lakehead Vision Document” is displayed in the center of the header.
- Add a cover page. Make sure the title of the cover page says “Lakehead Vision Document”
- Add a footer. Put a page number in the footer, aligned left. The number should start at “1”. Order Now