BSBLDR403 Lead Team Effectiveness
|Training Package:||BSB Business Service|
|Due Date: |
|Week 9||Assessment Type:|
Please read the following assessment guidelines carefully.
- The purpose of this activity is to assess your knowledge and skills in Lead Time Effectiveness.
- If you have any considerations that may affect your performance in the assessment, please inform your assessor immediately. Your assessor will provide you with a suitable alternative to complete this assessment.
- Your assessor will mark your assessment and provide feedback and a grade to you via the assessment submission on Moodle.
- If you feel the decision made by your assessor was incorrect you have the rights to appeal the grading through filling out an appeal form which will then be handle by the Academic Manager.
- A “NYS” (not yet satisfactory) result of this task may be returned to you for a re-assessment. Re-assessments must be submitted by an agreed date with your assessor.
- The re-assessment work must address the specific performance tasks beyond doubt for the assessor to issue a satisfactory (pass) result. A repeat NYS outcome could lead to an administration fee for further reassessment.
- All work must be done individually. Copied work will not be accepted and
By adding my name to this document, I hereby declare the work is my own and has not been copied from any other source.
Student NAME:______________________________________ Date:_________
|Organisational chart |
The following chart displays the organisational structure of Mustang Sally Steakhouse:
You need to create a peer evaluation to ensure that employees are contributing sufficiently and accurately to the task. Imagine your trainer is your line manager and
BSBLDR403 Lead Team Effectiveness
will be analyzing your peer evaluation, what questions will you be asking your peers?
- Conduct a Post-Project Review Report (Appendix 9) with your team to address issues that is related from Question 5 by addressing the following:
- Indicate which objectives your team achieved and any objectives your team didn’t achieve
- Give reasons as to why you believe your team didn’t reach all of its goals
- Discuss any issues or problems you encountered with your team during the project including conflict. Explain how you resolved those problems
- Evaluate your team’s success. Identify the goals and objectives achieved and those not achieved.
- Provide recommendations for future improvements
|Post-Project Review Report Template|
|Name of project:|
|Date and location of meeting:|
|Names of attendees:|
deliverables and schedule as outlined in project plan
|Performance Assessment||Worked well||Could have gone better|
|Next steps/improvement plans|| |
Performance Criteria to be meet by the student
|UNIT NAME:||BSBLDR403 – Lead Team Effectiveness|
|Has the student in this assessment demonstrated they can?||S||NYS|
|1.1 Lead the team to identify, establish and document team purpose, roles, responsibilities, goals, plans and objectives in consultation with team members|
|1.2 Engage team members to incorporate innovation and productivity measures in work plans|
|1.3 Lead and support team members in meeting expected outcomes|
|2.1 Provide opportunities for input of team members into planning, decision making and operational aspects of work team|
|2.2 Encourage and support team members to take responsibility for own work and to assist each other in undertaking required roles and responsibilities|
|2.3 Provide feedback to team members to encourage, value and reward individual and team efforts and contributions|
|2.4 Recognise and address issues, concerns and problems identified by team members or refer to relevant persons as required|
|2.5 Model expected behaviours and approaches|
|3.1 Actively encourage team members to participate in and take responsibility for team activities and communication processes|
|3.2 Give the team support to identify and resolve problems which impede its performance|
|3.3 Ensure own contribution to work team serves as a role model for others and enhances the organisation’s image within the work team, the organisation and with clients/customers|
|4.1 Maintain open communication with line manager/management at all times|
|4.2 Communicate information from line manager/management to the team|
|4.3 Communicate unresolved issues, concerns and problems raised by the team/team members to line manager/management and ensure follow-up action is taken|
|4.4 Communicate unresolved issues, concerns and problems related to the team/team members raised by line managers/management to the team and ensure follow-up to action is taken|
|Assessment Outcome||£Satisfactory||£ Not yet satisfactory||£ Re-assessment|